We have singed the papers today... Hattie is ours. Now, just waiting to come home!
I have had a small glitch....I erased my memory card off my camera somehow....??? It was saved on this computer in the room and then the computer got turned off, so now it's gone. It's only Beijing and that sort of stuff, pre-Hattie. So it's not the end of the world. Plus, everyone here has the same pics we do and one family has told us we can get a copy of everything they have and delete what we want.
So, I won't post any more pics until we buy a jump drive to back everything up.
Yesterday going to get Hattie----I was a mess. I really thought at one point I would frope up. We got to the adoption center and we were about the 3rd family to get our baby. Hattie screamed....then we brought out the suckers and stuff and she was fine. Got back to the room, and she settled down. We were amazed. Laughed in her bath, played, colored. Then today we had to go back there and sign the papers. When we walked into that place we could sense a change in Hattie. She became distant, pitched a good ole' fit, and ignored us. Would sort of roll her eyes at us. We realized that she probably thought we were bringing her back, so we just sort of ignored that behavior. We got back to the hotel, and this sweet girl came back! She & her Da are sitting on the bed doing a puzzle and having a grand ol' time! She'll growl and try to do the animal sounds!
I know I'm jumping around in thoughts but there's just so much to say! I keep getting overwhelmed with emotion.
We are going on a shopping trip this afternoon, then I think we're eating PapaJohn's pizza for dinner! Subway is next to the hotel...and it smells just like Subway.
Carla, I can't attach pics to an email. It takes for-ever!! Sorry. I'll make you a disk of photos when we get home if you want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love checking this every day! She is beautiful! Looks like you guys are having fun. Emma Kate cannot wait to meet Hattie! She wanted to go to China when I showed her these yesterday! We love you!
Oh Traci! I am so tickled! She is finally where she belongs (other than still being in China, of course)! it sounds like she is adjusting well. Can't wait to meet beautiful Miss Hattie!
Traci,
Hattie is just beautiful.... Enjoy every moment bonding with your newest angel.....
love you.
Post a Comment