Thursday, March 5, 2009

We got our medical done..no big deal. Then it started to rain, and rain, and rain. We got stuck under an awning in front of a business walking back to the hotel. So we sat a while. Then it let up some so we started again toward our hotel, but didn't make it. ( our hotel has 2 locations within 3 blocks of each other) So I walked into the other one and asked if they had a shuttle that could run us down here----now it is POURING down rain. They said no shuttle but said we could have an umbrella. The guy at the desk walks in the back and comes out with a pool umbrella. Like you would have in a iron table outside. It was bright blue---I was like-- are you kidding??? He didn't see the problem.
I guess I need to come clean to you all. Hattie has broken every rule I have ever made as far as kids are concerned. She is sleeping in the bed w/us. We laughed at her making a huge mess at dinner tonight. Where did the sergeant go??? Last night we got into bed and Harris was on the computer here in the room and Hattie sat up and said-- Dada. And motioned for him to come here and patted the bed, like get in here. It was sweet. Reality may be a bitter pill when we get home!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! You are getting soft in your old age! It is sweet though!