If there is something in this house that has music- it has to be on. At all times. Everything! Right now, she has found a jack in the box of Mac's and I have probably wound it and stuck it back in about 100 times....gotta stop & do it again. And as some of you know....I get over stimulated by sound!!! Bad! Now, we are doing a Sesame Street piano AND the jack in the box!
Ok...I have to tell this. I have the WORST fever blister I have ever had. I got too much sun one day after we got back when I sat out with the kids. I normally will get one about the first sun I get of the season...so I didn't think too much of it. Wrong. This sucker is HUGE! My lip is the size of a beach ball. And it hurts. And before you tell me to try that Abreava stuff, I have, and I think it made it grow. Mine had fertilizer in it!
Jen has to try out for mascot Thursday. There's someone else trying out. Say a prayer she is the one who makes it. That may not be big to some, but to her, it's huge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment