Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Well, Harris has gone back to work.....I'm just glad he feels well enough to go. This operation has been rough.
No news on the Hattie front. We did get a bed set up in our room for when she first comes home. I feel like she'll need a time of being in there with us until she gets acclimated. I've gotten her clothes all ready, some toys to travel with, bath stuff, bowls, cups and bibs. Now all we need is for our agency to call and we'll be on our way! I am so ready!!!! The Chinese New Year starts soon, so I hope we hear something soon.
We have gotten back in a routine and it has been such a blessing. We needed to. I now pick out 5 sets of clothes for Amelia on Sunday night. She can get up each morning and decide what to put on and it helps her keep up with how many days of school she has each week, she'll tell you how many more days every morning. I'm just trying some stuff and this has sure helped us. It'll also help me next year with Mac when he starts school. I sort of used to do this with Jamey and Jennie. I guess you just forget! What else have I forgotten????

2 comments:

Dana said...

What a great idea with the clothes! Speaking of clothes, have you ordered from Remembering Nguyen? Their stuff looks cute, but having trouble finding anything in Rhae's size. I'm going to keep looking at their site though. Glad Harris is feeling better, and we're still praying Hattie here!

Traci said...

I haven't ordered. I was just so intrigued (sp) by the story of how they got started. Read it when you can. I am going to try and order I just don't need any thing right now. Check this out. It's friend of mine and she makes every thing by hand.
http://creationsbyloulou.blogspot.com/