Friday, January 16, 2009

Last night Jen had their football/cheerleader banquet. Well our friends that have just returned from Guatemala have a son who is a football player. They got to come for a while to the banquet last night and I got to meet sweet LillahRuth(sp????). She is the most precious thing you have ever seen. I cried like a baby when I met her! Probably scared her to death!!! Crazy woman crying like that!! But she is adjusting well. She really won't let the dad hold her, not a prob. believe me it will come, but the mom says when the dad walks in a room she yells, Ola Papa! Just such a blessing all the way around.

2 comments:

Dana said...

I got to meet Lila Ruth for the first time Friday and I am in LOVE!! She's such a doll. I ran into her and Meredith downtown and it was so funny...she RAN to me with arms wide open, let me pick her up, and gave me the biggest hug! I really needed it too! Maybe I remind her of someone from Guatamala (?). She seems to be doing wonderful and they all seem so happy! Can't wait to finally meet Hattie! Think you can talk her into greeting me this way as well? :)

Traci said...

I'll get her pumped up for it!!! Listen if I can get this baby home, I'll try to get her to greet every one any way I can, we'll do it in our birthday suits if we need to..well her, not me! :~)