Wednesday, December 3, 2008
A funny morning
Amelia's teacher at school has encouraged us to let them dress themselves in the mornings. I try my best to do this but it usually takes 3 times as long....but any way. This morning, Amelia is getting her clothes on and has every thing on. I just need to tie her shoes for her. (OK, now before I go on, picture yourself putting on your tennis shoes and then pulling the tongue up.) So today, I put her up on the counter to tie them and she looks at me as I pull the tongue up and says" I already squeezed that for you"! I thought it was so funny. In her mind all I do when I put her shoes on is squeeze it. Ok, so it may not be THAT funny but I did get a chuckle out of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment